We already know social media will positive influence in organization. Thus, we can think how can combine social network in company. We get some information which is ProMOS does not use Facebook and Twitter in their firm. Therefore, we can think what kinds of challenge they will face it, and create some strategies solve their problems.
According to their network situation, ProMOS between internal and external network cannot connect together. We can create below strategies to solve their problems in the future. There are 5 steps to an effective social media strategy:
I will describe second one section (implementation), and my group members will describe other section.Corporations may introduce and implement Facebook and Twitter in their organization.
Due to Facebook has below features, thus it will positive influence in company.
- Dynamic privacy
- Groups and Fan Pages
- Open API
- Shortened URLs
- Create a group: It is not public group, only related manufacturers and team members can join it.
- Describe organization anticipate goals
- Share idea
- Product develop process and progress
- Items developed divide the work
- Create item draft
- Vote different opinion
- Create a fan pages
- Update related product information
- Hold some activities attract more consumers follow fan pages (e.g. lottery draw)
- Collaborate with other manufacturers and persuade them integrate product sell
- Display products information
- Extend market business
- Collect consumers feedback
When ProMOS implement social network, it will have some result. They may get some benefits in their internal and external section.
- Quickly get expertise and resources
- Get some innovative idea
- Enhance collaboration with manufacturers
- Effective leadership development and moral
- Strengthen customer and consumer relationships
- Easily contact with clients, suppliers, stakeholders and partners
- Effectively increase reputation
Group members strategies:
- 3 Steps to an Effective Social Media Strategy
- 8 Useful Tips To Become Successful With Twitter
- Facebook Hits One Billion Active Users